Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the market for Forex services and strong connections in your local community of traders? Then this partnership plan is for you!
Become an FXOpen representative in your region! Take advantage of working under the globally trusted and recognizable FXOpen brand and offer your clients the industry's most beneficial trading conditions and state-of-the-art technology. With many years of experience in the Forex market, we have a proventrack record of building long-term and successful relationships with partners all over the world. FXOpen will help you gain a firm foothold in your local market by providing you a partner's web-site, marketing support and more.
What you get as a partner:
- a dedicated partner's personal area;
- a dedicated partner's web-site;
- help with SEO and Internet promotion, marketing materials and support;
- a dedicated group of accounts in MetaTrader and Meta Manager to keep a record and manage your clients;
- a special link to Trader's personal area for your clients; visitor statistics, list of referred clients, a statement, detailing your commission;
- integration with your country's most popular payment systems to make deposits/withdrawals easy and fast for your clients;
- help in setting up a local office;
- a personal account manager and 24/5 support from FXOpen.
How much money you can make:
- Terms of cooperation are negotiable;
- Increased partner's commission per trade – 3.3 pips in STP accounts; up to 50% from trading commission in ECN and Crypto accounts.
- partner's remuneration from 3 levels of referred clients Level 1 – 100%, level 2 – 25%, level 3 – 10%.
Thinking of setting up a Forex business under a brand of your own?
Consider our b2b White Label partnership offering!
How to start?
Please note! It is strictly prohibited to advertise, target, offer, encourage, present, distribute any information and/or offer by the company to the public of Belgium and Japan or in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. This includes physical and electronic communication and/or using media directly and/or indirectly.